Our options will floor you
When it comes to floors in any room of your house, you don’t have to be limited to carpet, tile, hardwood or plain
concrete for style options. Decorative concrete can add a special flair to any room. Not only is it much more
durable than conventional flooring products but it is completely customizable with unlimited color, design and
Coatings and sealers can help preserve your concrete floor from excessive wear and tear. Sealers can also provide a
smooth surface and clean finish to any concrete floor. Dyes or stains can give your dull concrete flooring a burst
of style and color.
- Unlimited design options.
- Much more durable than typical flooring products.
- Maintenance is so simple. Just mop and wax.
- Will not stain like carpet or tile grout lines.
- Will not crack like tile from the impact of something being dropped on it and will not gouge
like wood flooring.
Consider it wherever you want durable indoor flooring with a
- Entry way
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Wine cellar
- Enclosed porch
- Florida room
Some of the applications we provide include:
- Concrete staining – Transforms plain gray concrete into a multitude of color
options. Stains are applied to already-poured concrete.
- Concrete coloring – The concrete can be integrally colored before it is poured
or it can be colored after pouring.
- MICRO-FINISHTM Seamless floor – Applied to existing concrete less than 1/16”
thick and is smooth as glass. Patterns, colors and design themes are limitless.
- Concrete restoration – Repair unsightly spalling and pitting. Repair uneven or
- Concrete sealing and protective coatings – Includes clear epoxy coatings and
See more photos Download manufacturer’s brochure