Clean and vibrant
Your garage floor sees a lot of abuse from winter road chemicals, vehicle
chemical stains, and daily wear and tear. Make it a new floor with one of our garage floor coating
systems range from the traditional granite look flake system to the mild to wild metallic Reflector
floor system. Our endless array of customized colors and designs will make your garage floor the
talk of the neighborhood for years to come.
and Home Transformations can create that beautiful easy to clean and durable garage floor you always
desired. With our lifetime adhesion warranty you will never have to worry about it peeling off the
Basements you say? Yes basements
provide a great pallet for our coating systems especially the Reflector floor solution. Not only
will it provide an easy to maintain surface that is unique and beautiful, but those days of
replacing carpet in a flooded basement are over. Simply vacuum the water away.
- Unlimited color, design, pattern and texture options.
- Ultra durable and long lasting.
- Permanently applies directly to your existing new or old concrete surfaces.
- Cost is much less than you think and less than pavers, stamped concrete, brick, stone, etc.
- Typical applications are completed in only a few days with little or no inconvenience.
Some of the applications we provide include:
- Full-depth stamped concrete – Concrete is poured, colored and embossed with a pattern all in
the same day. Creates a non-slip surface.
- ¼” thin stamped overlay – The look and feel of conventional full-depth stamped concrete, but
is applied directly to existing concrete.
- Splatter texture overlay – Applied approximately 1/16” to 1/8” thick to existing concrete to
create a non-slip texture. Can be applied as plain gray or with unlimited color and design
choices. Patterns can replicate brick, stone, slate, tile, etc.
- Slate trowel overlay – Similar to a splatter texture overlay but typically with a smoother
- Concrete staining – Transforms plain gray concrete into a multitude of color options. Stains
are applied to already-poured concrete.
- Concrete coloring – The concrete can be integrally colored before it is poured or it can be
colored after pouring.
- Concrete restoration – Repair unsightly spalling and pitting. Repair uneven or sunken
These applications are perfect for exterior surfaces such as:
- Pool decks
- Garden paths