Clean and vibrant
Your garage floor sees a lot of abuse from winter road chemicals, vehicle chemical stains, and daily wear and tear. Make it a new floor with one of our garage floor coating solutions.
Our systems range from the traditional granite look flake system to the mild to wild metallic Reflector floor system. Our endless array of customized colors and designs will make your garage floor the talk of the neighborhood for years to come.
Garage and Home Transformations can create that beautiful easy to clean and durable garage floor you always desired. With our lifetime adhesion warranty you will never have to worry about it peeling off the concrete.
Basements you say? Yes basements provide a great pallet for our coating systems especially the Reflector floor solution. Not only will it provide an easy to maintain surface that is unique and beautiful, but those days of replacing carpet in a flooded basement are over. Simply vacuum the water away.
Collapse All Expand All
- Unlimited color, design, pattern and texture options.
- Ultra durable and long lasting.
- Permanently applies directly to your existing new or old concrete surfaces.
- Cost is much less than you think and less than pavers, stamped concrete, brick, stone, etc.
- Typical applications are completed in only a few days with little or no inconvenience.
Some of the applications we provide include:
- Full-depth stamped concrete – Concrete is poured, colored and embossed with a pattern all in the same day. Creates a non-slip surface.
- ¼” thin stamped overlay – The look and feel of conventional full-depth stamped concrete, but is applied directly to existing concrete.
- Splatter texture overlay – Applied approximately 1/16” to 1/8” thick to existing concrete to create a non-slip texture. Can be applied as plain gray or with unlimited color and design choices. Patterns can replicate brick, stone, slate, tile, etc.
- Slate trowel overlay – Similar to a splatter texture overlay but typically with a smoother finish.
- Concrete staining – Transforms plain gray concrete into a multitude of color options. Stains are applied to already-poured concrete.
- Concrete coloring – The concrete can be integrally colored before it is poured or it can be colored after pouring.
- Concrete restoration – Repair unsightly spalling and pitting. Repair uneven or sunken surfaces.
These applications are perfect for exterior surfaces such as:
- Pool decks
- Garden paths